VIP treatment from Dylans at Meraki
- Credit: Archant
There will be bubbly and G&Ts aplenty from Dylans at the Kings Arms at the Meraki Festival.
The popular St Albans restaurant is hosting its own VIP area at the event.
Located right next to the stage, guests will be treated to sparkling wine, Dylans daiquiris, and Aperol Spritz.
As for food, there will be a snacking menu featuring poutine with slow-cooked beef and stilton, halloumi fries, and the Knight’s Farm BBQ.
All of which can be enjoyed in one of the big teepees in the VIP area, which also allows an exclusive side view of the stage.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Dylans are also hosting a Mardi Gras party for guests.
For admission to the VIP area, festival-goers can buy an upgrade for their ticket from merakifestival.com
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site