VIP treatment from Dylans at Meraki
- Credit: Archant
There will be bubbly and G&Ts aplenty from Dylans at the Kings Arms at the Meraki Festival.
The popular St Albans restaurant is hosting its own VIP area at the event.
Located right next to the stage, guests will be treated to sparkling wine, Dylans daiquiris, and Aperol Spritz.
As for food, there will be a snacking menu featuring poutine with slow-cooked beef and stilton, halloumi fries, and the Knight’s Farm BBQ.
All of which can be enjoyed in one of the big teepees in the VIP area, which also allows an exclusive side view of the stage.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Dylans are also hosting a Mardi Gras party for guests.
For admission to the VIP area, festival-goers can buy an upgrade for their ticket from merakifestival.com
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears