Your dog can have its day at Watford Palace Theatre
ALL owners of corgi dogs – apart from the most famous that is – are invited to nominate their pet to make a guest appearance in a production at Watford Palace Theatre. The chosen dog will be required to be walked on and off in the second half of The BFG w
ALL owners of corgi dogs - apart from the most famous that is - are invited to nominate their pet to make a guest appearance in a production at Watford Palace Theatre.
The chosen dog will be required to be walked on and off in the second half of The BFG which is being performed at the theatre from April 28 to May 2.
He or she will be walked on by Heather Phoenix who plays the Queen and walked off by Mr Tibbs the butler. The owners will need to stay in the wings and both need to be available for the curtain call.
No remuneration will be provided but there will be a small allocation of tickets available to see the show.
You may also want to watch:
Corgi owners are invited to send a photo of their dog to the theatre marketing department by next Friday, April 10, and successful applicants will be invited along to the theatre for an informal audition the following week.
That will involve a simple obedience test and to see how well the dog copes with being handled by a non-owner.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Anyone who is interested is asked to send a picture of the dog with their name, address and phone number to Julia Kouyoumdjian, press and marketing officer, Watford Palace Theatre, 20 Clarendon Road, Watford WD17 1JZ.
Any inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or call 01923 810306.