X Factor to feature St Albans singers tonight
X Factor contestants The Keys hope to make final 32
DON’T forget to watch The X Factor tonight and tomorrow as St Albans singers Rohan Kapoor, Nick Jackson and Dan Lipman are put through their paces on the hit show once more.
The former St Albans School pupils, all aged 24, have made it through to the show’s tough boot camp as part of group The Keys, alongside bandmates Lewis Codling, 23, and Charlie Healy, 25.
Tonight, Saturday, September 24, Dermot O’Leary is presenting the first of two boot camp shows, which will see the acts whittled down to 60, as the remaining contestants head to London.
According to ITV, judges Louis Walsh, Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Kelly Rowland, “really mean business, so the performers will need to be on their toes.”
You may also want to watch:
Acts are put into groups and given a song to perform, with singers who most impress the judges going through to the second boot camp challenge in the following episode.
On Sunday, the remaining 60 acts must give individual performances in front of a 5,000-strong crowd at Wembley Arena to try to make it through to the final 32 and the judges’ houses.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Louis, Gary, Tulisa and Kelly will find out who they are mentoring.
Support is already building for The Keys, with people tweeting comments on Twitter such as “they’re incredible” and one follower predicted, “they’re going to be huge.”