X Factor’s St Albans singers through to next stage
St Albans singers continue to shine in X Factor
THREE former St Albans School pupils continue to wow X Factor judges and will now feature in a double bill, set in Greece, this weekend on the hit ITV show.
The St Albans singers, Rohan Kapoor, Nick Jackson and Dan Lipman, make up Chasing Keys with fellow bandmates Lewis Codling and Charlie Healy.
Chasing Keys, formerly called “The Keys,” impressed the judges and live audience at Wembley Arena during the X Factor boot camp, broadcast last weekend.
The bandmates said it was “unbelievable” when asked for a reaction after being told of their success in being put through to the final 32 to make it to the judge’s homes.
You may also want to watch:
They join Tulisa Contostavlos in Mykonos.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved