Woo fuels the fires as Horn gets ready for party time
- Credit: Archant
Woo and the Fuel are hoping to set The Horn alight when they play at the St Albans music pub next Friday, May 15.
The four piece band create a party atmosphere by playing club classics, new and old school funk and electronica.
Their set list includes tracks by artists such as Rihanna, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams and many more.
The members of Woo and the Fuel have worked professionally in the music industry as recording and touring session musicians, songwriters, arrangers, and instrumental tutors.
They come on at around 10pm next Friday.
From Indian Lakes are appearing at The Horn next Sunday, May 17.
Fast becoming a recognised name for a sound that blurs the boundaries of genres like indie,post-rock and alternative, they have two full-length records and numerous tours under their belt.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
In early 2009, Joey Vannucchi began writing songs in a small mountain community just outside of Yosemite National Park.
With the help of friends to perform his material, From Indian Lakes began playing local shows and are now about to release their third album.