Woo fuels the fires as Horn gets ready for party time
- Credit: Archant
Woo and the Fuel are hoping to set The Horn alight when they play at the St Albans music pub next Friday, May 15.
The four piece band create a party atmosphere by playing club classics, new and old school funk and electronica.
Their set list includes tracks by artists such as Rihanna, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams and many more.
The members of Woo and the Fuel have worked professionally in the music industry as recording and touring session musicians, songwriters, arrangers, and instrumental tutors.
They come on at around 10pm next Friday.
You may also want to watch:
From Indian Lakes are appearing at The Horn next Sunday, May 17.
Fast becoming a recognised name for a sound that blurs the boundaries of genres like indie,post-rock and alternative, they have two full-length records and numerous tours under their belt.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
In early 2009, Joey Vannucchi began writing songs in a small mountain community just outside of Yosemite National Park.
With the help of friends to perform his material, From Indian Lakes began playing local shows and are now about to release their third album.