Woo fuels the fires as Horn gets ready for party time
- Credit: Archant
Woo and the Fuel are hoping to set The Horn alight when they play at the St Albans music pub next Friday, May 15.
The four piece band create a party atmosphere by playing club classics, new and old school funk and electronica.
Their set list includes tracks by artists such as Rihanna, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams and many more.
The members of Woo and the Fuel have worked professionally in the music industry as recording and touring session musicians, songwriters, arrangers, and instrumental tutors.
They come on at around 10pm next Friday.
You may also want to watch:
From Indian Lakes are appearing at The Horn next Sunday, May 17.
Fast becoming a recognised name for a sound that blurs the boundaries of genres like indie,post-rock and alternative, they have two full-length records and numerous tours under their belt.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
In early 2009, Joey Vannucchi began writing songs in a small mountain community just outside of Yosemite National Park.
With the help of friends to perform his material, From Indian Lakes began playing local shows and are now about to release their third album.