Witness for Easter in Harpenden
AN AMBULATORY drama being performed in Harpenden on Easter Saturday is looking for more people to take part.
A group of mainly local churchgoers are putting on Witness by Nick Warburton on April 7 and are inviting anyone who is interested in participating to get in touch.
The performance will start with a walk along the High Street to the sensory garden for the launch and then the start of the re-enaction of Witness will take place on the concourse outside the Methodist Church.
It will feature a section of St Luke’s Gospel just prior to the baptism of Jesus before moving on to the temptations he faced and then being led out to be stoned. The action will then move to the green in front of Harpenden Public Halls where the incident of the man possessed with demons will be presented.
The rest of the story, culminating in the appearance of Jesus after his resurrection, will be played out in the Public Halls.
You may also want to watch:
The performance will run from 3pm to 5.30pm and will be free to watch although donations to cover costs will be invited at the end.
Anyone who would like to take part, whether or not they are a churchgoer or have any previous acting experience, is asked to contact Mike Lees on 01582 462803 or email@example.com or Julia Roche on 01582 760295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!