Competition: Win tickets to see comedian Lee Hurst ‘Mucking About’ in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied
Comedian Lee Hurst is coming to St Albans next month – and you could be in the audience for free if you win our latest competition.
The star of comedy panel show They Think It’s All Over is back on the road with his new stand-up show Mucking About.
And he’s stopping by The Alban Arena on Sunday, May 13 at 7.30pm.
In his new show Lee will be exploring the relationship between... No he won’t, he’ll be leaving that old twaddle to comedians at the Edinburgh Festival.
There’s no journey or message here. If you want to go on a journey, buy an airplane ticket.
You may also want to watch:
If you want a deep message, run your voicemail through a sub-bass woofer.
If you want plenty of laughs, this is for you.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Lee will be turning up, lobbing gags and funny stuff at you from all angles.
Tickets for Lee Hurst’s show in St Albans cost £17.50.
We have a pair of tickets to the show to be won.
To stand a chance of winning them, simply answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
Comedian Lee Hurst’s current tour is called?
a) Mucking Out
b) Out and About
c) Mucking About
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact number, to email@example.com
Please include ‘Lee Hurst’ in the email’s subject line.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Normal Archant competition rules apply.