Competition: Win tickets to see comedian Lee Hurst ‘Mucking About’ in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied
Comedian Lee Hurst is coming to St Albans next month – and you could be in the audience for free if you win our latest competition.
The star of comedy panel show They Think It’s All Over is back on the road with his new stand-up show Mucking About.
And he’s stopping by The Alban Arena on Sunday, May 13 at 7.30pm.
In his new show Lee will be exploring the relationship between... No he won’t, he’ll be leaving that old twaddle to comedians at the Edinburgh Festival.
There’s no journey or message here. If you want to go on a journey, buy an airplane ticket.
If you want a deep message, run your voicemail through a sub-bass woofer.
If you want plenty of laughs, this is for you.
- 1 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 2 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 3 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Alex Lankshear goes pro after leaving St Albans City for a Championship side
- 6 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 7 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 8 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 9 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 10 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
Lee will be turning up, lobbing gags and funny stuff at you from all angles.
Tickets for Lee Hurst’s show in St Albans cost £17.50.
We have a pair of tickets to the show to be won.
To stand a chance of winning them, simply answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
Comedian Lee Hurst’s current tour is called?
a) Mucking Out
b) Out and About
c) Mucking About
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include ‘Lee Hurst’ in the email’s subject line.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Normal Archant competition rules apply.