Competition: Win tickets to see comedian Lee Hurst ‘Mucking About’ in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied
Comedian Lee Hurst is coming to St Albans next month – and you could be in the audience for free if you win our latest competition.
The star of comedy panel show They Think It’s All Over is back on the road with his new stand-up show Mucking About.
And he’s stopping by The Alban Arena on Sunday, May 13 at 7.30pm.
In his new show Lee will be exploring the relationship between... No he won’t, he’ll be leaving that old twaddle to comedians at the Edinburgh Festival.
There’s no journey or message here. If you want to go on a journey, buy an airplane ticket.
You may also want to watch:
If you want a deep message, run your voicemail through a sub-bass woofer.
If you want plenty of laughs, this is for you.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
Lee will be turning up, lobbing gags and funny stuff at you from all angles.
Tickets for Lee Hurst’s show in St Albans cost £17.50.
We have a pair of tickets to the show to be won.
To stand a chance of winning them, simply answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
Comedian Lee Hurst’s current tour is called?
a) Mucking Out
b) Out and About
c) Mucking About
Email your answer, together with your name, address and contact number, to email@example.com
Please include ‘Lee Hurst’ in the email’s subject line.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Normal Archant competition rules apply.