Willows Activity Farm featured on Good Morning Britain
- Credit: Archant
ITV’s flagship morning news programme visited the St Albans activity farm for their weather broadcast on Friday, February 17.
Weather presenter Laura Tobin gave her weather forecast from the popular attraction and also found time to feed some of the animals.
One video she tweeted showed her tossing feed to a flock of ewes.
Another photo shows her sat with staff and visitors.
Willows, whose owner Andrew Wolfe, recently received a Lifetime Achievement award from the National Farm Attractions Network, has been open since 2002, and had the world’s first Peter Rabbit adventure playground.
You may also want to watch:
Their spokesperson said: “It is great they came to show real Springtime.
“Every half-term children can come and see the lambs.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
“We have talks on lambing and live lambing as well as feeding.”