Willows Activity Farm featured on Good Morning Britain
- Credit: Archant
ITV’s flagship morning news programme visited the St Albans activity farm for their weather broadcast on Friday, February 17.
Weather presenter Laura Tobin gave her weather forecast from the popular attraction and also found time to feed some of the animals.
One video she tweeted showed her tossing feed to a flock of ewes.
Another photo shows her sat with staff and visitors.
Willows, whose owner Andrew Wolfe, recently received a Lifetime Achievement award from the National Farm Attractions Network, has been open since 2002, and had the world’s first Peter Rabbit adventure playground.
You may also want to watch:
Their spokesperson said: “It is great they came to show real Springtime.
“Every half-term children can come and see the lambs.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Second chance at life for transplant patient
“We have talks on lambing and live lambing as well as feeding.”