Willow Foundation carol concert at St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
Musical performances from Hertfordshire Chorus will be at the heart of a charity carol concert in St Albans Cathedral next Tuesday, December 3.
It is in aid of the Willow Foundation and life presidents Bob and Megs Wilson will be at the concert which also features a festive acoustic performance, readings by charity beneficiaries and staff followed by mulled wine and mince pies.
Beneficiary Jill Edgley will be speaking on the evening about the positive impact of her Willow Special Day – the charity provides special days for the seriously ill aged between 16 and 40.
On the night Willow’s tribute tree will display messages to loved ones and a bauble in honour of loved ones can be ordered before the event or on the night before the tree procession takes place.
Former Arsenal goalkeeper Bob said: “This is the fifth year running we’ve held our carol concert at the beautiful cathedral. Christmas is always a great time to get together and this event is a lovely family evening. We’ve had so much support from the local people in Hertfordshire we would love everyone to join us for this festive event.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s and include mulled wine and mince pies after the concert.
For more information or to book tickets telephone 01707 259777 or visit www.willowfoundation.org.uk
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans