Week of theatre workshops at the Radlett Centre
A FEW places remain on a musical theatre workshop which is being held next week at The Radlett Centre.
Aimed at youngsters aged between 11 and 16 with an interest in performing, the week-long workshop runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday, July 26, to Friday, July 30, except for Thursday, July 29, when it finishes at 6pm.
During the week a variety of theatrical skills are taught including acting, singing and dance routines. They are put together to create a mini adaptation of a popular musical that is performed for friends and family on the final day.
The course is led by trained directors, actors and musical directors with a wealth of professional experience in working with young people.
No experience is necessary but a hard-working and disciplined approach is essential to get the best out of the workshop which costs �140 for five days.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms are available from The Radlett Centre box office and for further information contact Stephanie Cotter on 01923 857546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart