Waiting for Katherine
WAITING for Katherine.
Band members: Chris Carter (guitar and backing vocals), Andy Woolford (lead singer), Steve Tillotson (bass, guitar and backing vocals) and Andy Wilkins (drummer)
Genre: “Pop-punk or pop-power”
From: St Albans
Background: Since their first energetic gig at The Horn in St Albans back in July 2010, Wating for Katherine have built up a dedicated audience which continues to grow. Their songs, which they say emphasise big choruses and a sense of fun, have twice been picked as ‘chosen track of the week’ by Radio Verulam and the band have also been featured on the station’s gig guide. Their light-hearted cartoon videos have also attracted plenty of attention on YouTube and came second in an international video competition run by music company Betamonkey Music.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead