Variety set to spice up life
A HEARTFELT variety show with a school-life theme is to be performed by a group of teenagers in aid of charity. St Albans Girls School (STAGS) student Lauren Osborn, aged 16, came up with the idea for the production after codirecting one friend s show and
A HEARTFELT variety show with a school-life theme is to be performed by a group of teenagers in aid of charity.
St Albans Girls School (STAGS) student Lauren Osborn, aged 16, came up with the idea for the production after codirecting one friend's show and taking part in another's.
She said that had inspired her to take up a challenge of her own and her friends have given her lots of support to do it.
The profits from Lauren's show, entitled Heartfelt, will go to the British Heart Foundation because of the title and the fact that performances are scheduled for just after Valentines Day.
She described it as a "musical straight from the heart".
Twenty teenagers from across Herts will be in the cast and will perform a series of scenes about school life, teenagers and teachers at the SandPit Theatre at Sandringham School next Friday and Saturday, February 15 and 16.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 6 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 7 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 8 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
Tickets cost £6 (concessions £4) and can be booked through the theatre's box office on 01727 370067 or at www.sandpittheatre.co.uk