Saturday Night Fever in St Albans as Ultimate Civic Disco returns to The Alban Arena
- Credit: Alban Arena
Dust down your 70s glad rags for a celebratory disco night in St Albans next weekend.
Following a sell-out event earlier in the year, Saturday, November 25 sees the eagerly anticipated return of The Ultimate Civic Disco, celebrating 50 years of the Civic Disco.
Once again, The Alban Arena night will be hosted by original Civic DJ Graham Kentsley, who will help the crowd to re-live the mid-1970s with a good old school cheesy disco, featuring music from ABBA to the Bee Gees and everything in between.
Dance your socks off on the retro Night Fever-style dance floor to the live sounds of the UCD 70’s Allstars and ABBA Re-Bjorn, while down in the “soul cellar” guest DJs will be playing all the very best dance music from the era.
With fundraising events in the main foyer from all the event sponsors, proceeds on the night will once again go towards the new St Albans Museum project.
You may also want to watch:
So come on all you Dancing Queens, be sure to get your tickets early!
The Ultimate Civic Disco runs from 7.30pm to 1am.
Tickets cost £15. They are on sale at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call the box office on 01727 844488.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match