Tuesday Club’s Saturday show in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The Tuesday Club are playing the Trestle Arts Base next Saturday, November 29, as part of a promo tour following the release of their new EP.
They are headlining The Live Music Project which starts at 7.30pm at the Base in Russet Drive, St Albans.
They are fresh from supporting Toyah at the O2 Academy Islington.
Also in the line-up is alternative rock band Blue Tongued Skinks who have been gigging in and around St Albans and are currently working on their first album.
Emma McGrath will be returning to The Live Music Project stage to launch her EP at this month’s gig. The 14-year-old singer songwriter recorded her EP of original songs at Grand Chapel Studios!
You may also want to watch:
Joining them is ABI whose music is full of lush harmony and coloured with infectious hooks and special guest and performance poet Anna Ghislena who writes poetry and fiction inspired by music.
The Live Music Project is run by local music promoter/supporter and community champion, Denise Parsons, and admission is free.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Anyone interested in volunteering for the event or would like to sign up to perform,should contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org