Tuesday Club’s Saturday show in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The Tuesday Club are playing the Trestle Arts Base next Saturday, November 29, as part of a promo tour following the release of their new EP.
They are headlining The Live Music Project which starts at 7.30pm at the Base in Russet Drive, St Albans.
They are fresh from supporting Toyah at the O2 Academy Islington.
Also in the line-up is alternative rock band Blue Tongued Skinks who have been gigging in and around St Albans and are currently working on their first album.
Emma McGrath will be returning to The Live Music Project stage to launch her EP at this month’s gig. The 14-year-old singer songwriter recorded her EP of original songs at Grand Chapel Studios!
Joining them is ABI whose music is full of lush harmony and coloured with infectious hooks and special guest and performance poet Anna Ghislena who writes poetry and fiction inspired by music.
The Live Music Project is run by local music promoter/supporter and community champion, Denise Parsons, and admission is free.
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 3 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 8 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
Anyone interested in volunteering for the event or would like to sign up to perform,should contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org