Tuesday Club’s Saturday show in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The Tuesday Club are playing the Trestle Arts Base next Saturday, November 29, as part of a promo tour following the release of their new EP.
They are headlining The Live Music Project which starts at 7.30pm at the Base in Russet Drive, St Albans.
They are fresh from supporting Toyah at the O2 Academy Islington.
Also in the line-up is alternative rock band Blue Tongued Skinks who have been gigging in and around St Albans and are currently working on their first album.
Emma McGrath will be returning to The Live Music Project stage to launch her EP at this month’s gig. The 14-year-old singer songwriter recorded her EP of original songs at Grand Chapel Studios!
You may also want to watch:
Joining them is ABI whose music is full of lush harmony and coloured with infectious hooks and special guest and performance poet Anna Ghislena who writes poetry and fiction inspired by music.
The Live Music Project is run by local music promoter/supporter and community champion, Denise Parsons, and admission is free.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
Anyone interested in volunteering for the event or would like to sign up to perform,should contact Denise at email@example.com