Triple the tenors at Maltings Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
A Three Tenors concert with the chorus from St Albans Chamber Opera (SACO) is being performed in the city centre next week.
It will feature three young tenors, making their way as professional singers, Oliver Martin-Smith, Rory Carver and Peter Martin.
They have all sung with SACO in the past, as both choristers and soloists, and now the orchestra is showcasing their talents.
They will be singing Puccini’s Nessun Dorma with the chorus and Eduardo Di Capua’s Oh Sole Mio as well also arias by Mozart, Handel, Tchaikovsky, Rossini and Donizetti and songs by Gurney, Kurt Weill, Lehar, Claude-Michel Schonberg and some Gilbert and Sullivan.
At the piano will be Julian Barber.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 8pm nextThursday and Friday, October 20 and 21, at the Maltings Arts Theatre.
Tickets are £15 with 18 and under’s £12.50, available online or 0333 666 3366
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall