Trio of Comedy Club favourites play it for laughs
- Credit: Archant
Three rising stars launch a new comedy club in St Albans next Thursday, October 1.
The Comedy Club, which launched the careers of Michael McIntyre and Jimmy Carr, us being held at the bistro in Westminster Lodge Leisure centre.
It features sets from Comedy Club favourite John Ryan, who hosts the evening, and Dougie Dunlop with his unique take on life.
The headliner is Colin Cole, one of the biggest names in comedy in Australia who has been described as ‘one of the most exciting performers to come out of Australia since Skippy’.
Lesley Garner, general manager of Everyone Active which runs the leisure centre, said: “This is our first comedy event and we’re sure it’s going to be a great success with lots of laughter.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 6.30pm with food available until 8pm and the first act on stage from 8.30pm. Tickets are £20 with food and £15 without, available at the reception desk or by calling Westminster Lodge on 01727 736080.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 9 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 10 Defibrillators: How you could save a life