Trash Boat add second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig
- Credit: The Horn
Due to high demand, Trash Boat have announced a second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig.
The St Albans band’s recently announced intimate show at The Horn on Sunday, December 17 has already sold out.
Promoters Juicebox Live in association with CAA have now added a second date.
The pop punks will also appear at The Horn on Monday, December 18.
They will be playing their Look Alive EP in full during the first gig and the Brainwork EP at the second concert.
You may also want to watch:
The group consists of lead vocalist Tobi Duncan, guitarists Dann Bostock and Ryan Hyslop, bass guitarist James Grayson, and drummer Oakley Moffatt.
Signed to Hopeless Records, Trash Boat’s debut album, Nothing I Write You Can Change What You’ve Been Through, was released last year and they are about to start work on album number two.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
Tickets for their extra gig at The Horn cost £10 in advance and, if available, £12 on the door.
Juicebox Live celebrates 10 years of putting on music this Saturday, October 28, with a gig at The Horn featuring Fiende Fatale, 485C, UnderView, Concrete Caverns, Sam Rabin & The 714.
• Visit www.thehorn.co.uk for more details.