Trash Boat add second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig
- Credit: The Horn
Due to high demand, Trash Boat have announced a second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig.
The St Albans band’s recently announced intimate show at The Horn on Sunday, December 17 has already sold out.
Promoters Juicebox Live in association with CAA have now added a second date.
The pop punks will also appear at The Horn on Monday, December 18.
They will be playing their Look Alive EP in full during the first gig and the Brainwork EP at the second concert.
The group consists of lead vocalist Tobi Duncan, guitarists Dann Bostock and Ryan Hyslop, bass guitarist James Grayson, and drummer Oakley Moffatt.
Signed to Hopeless Records, Trash Boat’s debut album, Nothing I Write You Can Change What You’ve Been Through, was released last year and they are about to start work on album number two.
- 1 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 2 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 3 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 4 Alex Lankshear goes pro after leaving St Albans City for a Championship side
- 5 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 6 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 7 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 8 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 9 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 10 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
Tickets for their extra gig at The Horn cost £10 in advance and, if available, £12 on the door.
Juicebox Live celebrates 10 years of putting on music this Saturday, October 28, with a gig at The Horn featuring Fiende Fatale, 485C, UnderView, Concrete Caverns, Sam Rabin & The 714.
• Visit www.thehorn.co.uk for more details.