Trash Boat add second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig
- Credit: The Horn
Due to high demand, Trash Boat have announced a second St Albans homecoming Christmas gig.
The St Albans band’s recently announced intimate show at The Horn on Sunday, December 17 has already sold out.
Promoters Juicebox Live in association with CAA have now added a second date.
The pop punks will also appear at The Horn on Monday, December 18.
They will be playing their Look Alive EP in full during the first gig and the Brainwork EP at the second concert.
You may also want to watch:
The group consists of lead vocalist Tobi Duncan, guitarists Dann Bostock and Ryan Hyslop, bass guitarist James Grayson, and drummer Oakley Moffatt.
Signed to Hopeless Records, Trash Boat’s debut album, Nothing I Write You Can Change What You’ve Been Through, was released last year and they are about to start work on album number two.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
Tickets for their extra gig at The Horn cost £10 in advance and, if available, £12 on the door.
Juicebox Live celebrates 10 years of putting on music this Saturday, October 28, with a gig at The Horn featuring Fiende Fatale, 485C, UnderView, Concrete Caverns, Sam Rabin & The 714.
• Visit www.thehorn.co.uk for more details.