Tony Jacobs and his Festive Five at Radlett Centre
MEMORIES of best-ever Christmas songs can be found at The Radlett Centre next Saturday, December 3, when Tony Jacobs appears with his Festive Five.
Featuring Sue Greenway and Catherine Sykes, the show is a celebration of Christmas with songs from the likes of Bing Crosby, Irving Berlin, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Danny Kate and many others.
They include White Christmas, Santa Baby, Silver Bells and other seasonal offerings.
The performance begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
n An exhibition of work based on natural forms and landscapes is being held in the foyer of The Radlett Centre for the whole of December.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Rackley, who taught art for almost 23 years before changing direction, uses threads, fabrics and ribbon to interpret the textures and colours of nature in her work.
She is showing over 30 pieces of artwork in the exhibition which opens next Wednesday, November 30, and runs until December 30.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?