Tony Jacobs and his Festive Five at Radlett Centre
MEMORIES of best-ever Christmas songs can be found at The Radlett Centre next Saturday, December 3, when Tony Jacobs appears with his Festive Five.
Featuring Sue Greenway and Catherine Sykes, the show is a celebration of Christmas with songs from the likes of Bing Crosby, Irving Berlin, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Danny Kate and many others.
They include White Christmas, Santa Baby, Silver Bells and other seasonal offerings.
The performance begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
n An exhibition of work based on natural forms and landscapes is being held in the foyer of The Radlett Centre for the whole of December.
Judith Rackley, who taught art for almost 23 years before changing direction, uses threads, fabrics and ribbon to interpret the textures and colours of nature in her work.
She is showing over 30 pieces of artwork in the exhibition which opens next Wednesday, November 30, and runs until December 30.
- 1 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 2 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 3 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 4 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 5 Victorian street theatre coming to St Albans city centre this Christmas with classic Dickensian tale
- 6 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 9 Restaurant review: Christmas at The Ivy in St Albans
- 10 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities