Tony Christie at the Alban Arena
PSYCHIC medium Tony Stockwell will be demonstrating the talent which has enabled him to work all over the world for the last 23 years when he appears at the Alban Arena next Wednesday, April 27.
During his long career he has appeared on numerous television programmes and taught at some of the most respected schools of medium development.
An Evening of Clairvoyance with TV Psychic Tony Stockwell is being held at 7.30pm and tickets at �22.50 and �21 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
The Shaolin Warriors return to the Arena next Friday, April 29, with a brand new show.
The theatrical show depicts the rarely-seen Kung Fu masters’ feats of agility, strength and skill, using Buddhist meditation and rigorous martial arts training.
You may also want to watch:
A fully-choreographed theatrical event, it features 22 professionally-trained Kung Fu masters demonstrating disciplines such as qigong, animal imitation boxing, drunken boxing and fighting with 18 kinds of traditional weapons.
The Shaolin Warriors have been a huge hit over three continents and they comes on stage at the Arena at 7.30pm. Tickets are �21, �19 and �16 with a family ticket at �64.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
The singer behind such hits as Las Vegas, I Did What I Did For Maria and Is This The Way To Amarillo, Tony Christie, comes to the Arena next Saturday, April 30, as part of his 50th anniversary tour.
The latter song sold over 1.5 million copies and when it was re-released in March 2005 for Comic Relief it reached number one for seven weeks making it the biggest-selling single of the century.
Tony Christie’s UK tour celebrates half a century in music and the release of his new album Now’s The Time which goes back to his soulful musical roots and features collaborations with Jarvis Cocker and Roisin Murphy among others.
The concert, which also includes all the hits and songs he is synonymous with, gets underway at 8pm and tickets are �22.50 with concessions �2 off.