Tickets on sale for Herts Jazz Festival
- Credit: Archant
Day tickets for the 2014 Herts Jazz Festival in September have gone on sale.
The three headliners at the festival which will run from September 12-14 will be the Big Chris Barber Band, the John Taylor Quartet and Georgie Fame with the Alan Skidmore Quartet.
There are plenty of other big names from British jazz on the programme including Ben Castle, Art Themen, Jean Toussaint, Orphy Robinson & Anthony Kerr, Clark Tracey, James Pearson, JJ Wheeler and more.
The festival takes place at the Herts Jazz Club’s usual location, the Hawthorne Theatre, Welwyn Garden City. It is the fourth festival to be held and will have a similar format to last year’s with free sessions in the foyer during the lunch and dinner breaks and after hours with allocated seating for the first time.
Festival director, Clark Tracey said: “Weekend ticket sales have been very strong and now is the time to release the Saturday and Sunday tickets.”
You may also want to watch:
Weekend tickets are already on sale at £95 (£85 Herts Jazz members, £30 students) and day tickets for Saturday are £50 (£45 members, £15 students) and for Sunday £45 (£40 members, £15 students)
They are on sale via the Festival website www.hertsjazzfestival.co.uk and at the Hawthorne Theatre box office (01707 357117).
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall