Tickets for Mallory Knox gig at The Horn in St Albans sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for Mallory Knox’s intimate show in St Albans have sold out.
The Ely alternative rockers will play a gig at The Horn on Friday, April 21.
Tickets for this intimate concert at the Victoria Street music venue went on sale yesterday (Wednesday) and have already sold out.
Lead singer Mikey Chapman and bassist/songwriter Sam Douglas, along with bandmates Joe Savins, James Gillett and Dave Rawling released their third album Wired on March 10.
Of the new album, Mikey said: “We’re still doing what we were doing when we were 19, but being in a band makes you realise that life doesn’t wait around for you.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve got friends who are getting married whilst I’m still in this band, which is fantastic but strange. ‘Wired’ means quite a few things – being in a band can send you slightly mad, and it’s also about how you can’t do anything without it being posted on social media a minute later.
“And on the other side of that, it’s about the social anxiety that’s been caused by sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.”
• For more gigs at The Horn, visit www.thehorn.co.uk
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters