Tickets for Mallory Knox gig at The Horn in St Albans sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for Mallory Knox’s intimate show in St Albans have sold out.
The Ely alternative rockers will play a gig at The Horn on Friday, April 21.
Tickets for this intimate concert at the Victoria Street music venue went on sale yesterday (Wednesday) and have already sold out.
Lead singer Mikey Chapman and bassist/songwriter Sam Douglas, along with bandmates Joe Savins, James Gillett and Dave Rawling released their third album Wired on March 10.
Of the new album, Mikey said: “We’re still doing what we were doing when we were 19, but being in a band makes you realise that life doesn’t wait around for you.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve got friends who are getting married whilst I’m still in this band, which is fantastic but strange. ‘Wired’ means quite a few things – being in a band can send you slightly mad, and it’s also about how you can’t do anything without it being posted on social media a minute later.
“And on the other side of that, it’s about the social anxiety that’s been caused by sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.”
• For more gigs at The Horn, visit www.thehorn.co.uk
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan