Three of the best for St Albans comedy club
THREE top comedians from the UK comedy circuit are appearing at The Comedy Club at Havana next Thursday, September 2.
Headlining at the club in Victoria Street is Richard Morton, stand-up, comedian, singer, songwriter and winner of the Time Out Comedy Award.
Now a regular on Channel Five, he has also had his own half hour special, Richard Morton Live at The Comedy Store as well as guesting on shows such as the Jack Docherty Chat Show, Tibs and Fibs, Night Fever and Live and Dangerous.
Opening the comedy club will be Roger Monkhouse, regarded as one of the most original and distinctive acts on the comedy scene.
A consummate stand-up, he employs a deadly combination of harm and menace and his trademark stage-prowling style and his curious manner have established him as one of the hottest names on the circuit.
You may also want to watch:
MC for the evening is Ryan McDonnell who is building up a reputation on the UK comedy circuit. Sometimes bizarre and often dark, he guides the audience on a journey through the world as he sees it.
The show begins at 9pm and tickets are �10 in advance from the hotline 01727 862456 or online at www.hahaheehee.com or �12.50 on the door.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years