Theatre organ maestro plays
- Credit: Archant
One of the world’s leading organists, Robert Wolfe, is playing at St Albans Organ Theatre next Saturday, November 7.
Recognised as an expert interpreter of the theatre organ. acclaimed for his artistry and renowned for his musicality, he will be playing the theatre’s Wurlitzer.
The concert starts at 7.30pm, and although some tickets at £10 may be available on the door on the day, they can be reserved in advance from
* The next Musical Sunday at the theatre in Camp Road is on November 8. It is a chance to call in at any time from 2pm to 4.30pm and experience a live musical performance on the theatre’s organ collection.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £5.50 with children £2.50, senior citizens £4 and a family ticket £12.
Further information can be found on the website or call 03003 656565.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25