Theatre organ maestro plays
- Credit: Archant
One of the world’s leading organists, Robert Wolfe, is playing at St Albans Organ Theatre next Saturday, November 7.
Recognised as an expert interpreter of the theatre organ. acclaimed for his artistry and renowned for his musicality, he will be playing the theatre’s Wurlitzer.
The concert starts at 7.30pm, and although some tickets at £10 may be available on the door on the day, they can be reserved in advance from
* The next Musical Sunday at the theatre in Camp Road is on November 8. It is a chance to call in at any time from 2pm to 4.30pm and experience a live musical performance on the theatre’s organ collection.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £5.50 with children £2.50, senior citizens £4 and a family ticket £12.
Further information can be found on the website or call 03003 656565.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 'Witty, dramatic and rewarding' Skylight set for Abbey Theatre in St Albans