Brilliant new The Wind in the Willows musical coming to St Albans
- Credit: Brilliant Theatre Arts
Toot, toot! Join Mole, Rat, Toad, Badger and the rest of the gang when The Wind in the Willows comes motoring into St Albans next week.
Brilliant Theatre Arts presents a new adaptation of The Wind in the Willows at The Alban Arena from Wednesday, June 27.
Based on the hugely popular children’s novel by Kenneth Grahame, this new version of the classic tale promises to be toe-tapping, laugh-out-loud fun for all the family.
Brilliant Theatre Arts has been given England’s exclusive amateur rights to the hit new musical.
Directed by Drew Baker and with musical direction from Ben Papworth, the show features some of the finest talent from the local area, as well as a cast of West End experienced performers, from shows including Les Miserables, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Cats and Beauty and the Beast.
Performances are on Wednesday, June 27 at 1.30pm and 7.30pm, on Friday, June 29 at 7.30pm, and on Saturday, June 30 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £19.50, and family ticket(2 adults, 2 children) £60.
• To book tickets, visit www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school