The Upbeat Beatles and Furry Tails Festival at Harpenden Public Halls
- Credit: Archant
THE UPBEAT Beatles will be stopping off at Harpenden Public Halls as part of a 50th Anniversary Tour next Friday, April 5. The show features the Beatles songs that changed a generation, from the depths of Liverpool’s Cavern Club to the rooftop of The Apple Building. The Upbeat Beatles are in constant demand and their reputation for authenticity and attention to detail has taken them around the world.
The show gets underway at 7.30pm and tickets are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk.
A day of children’s activities on the theme of three is being held at Harpenden Public Halls next Sunday, April 7.
The Furry Tails Festival includes puppet shows, art, music and more as a storyteller recounts the tales of Goldilocks, Three Billy Goats Gruff and The Three Little Pigs in separate performances.
Goldilocks is at 11.30am, Three Billy Goats Gruff at 1.30pm and The Three Little Pigs at 2.30pm. The performances are suitable for three to seven year olds.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £7.50 for children with one accompanying adult free for a performance and a workshop while youngsters can go along to the workshops only for £2 with adults free.
Tickets for Furry Tails Festival are available from the Public Halls box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!