The Teddy Bear necessities for Radlett Centre
TEDDIES take the spotlight at a children s show at The Radlett Centre later this month. The Teddy Bears Picnic returns to the Radlett theatre at 1pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday, August 25. Full of songs, games, stories and laughter, it is suitable for under-fiv
TEDDIES take the spotlight at a children's show at The Radlett Centre later this month.
The Teddy Bears Picnic returns to the Radlett theatre at 1pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday, August 25.
Full of songs, games, stories and laughter, it is suitable for under-fives and their mums and dads.
Children - and their parents - are encouraged to bring their own teddy bears along with them and there will be prizes in various categories including biggest, smallest and oldest.
That is just one area of audience participation in a one and a half hour show.
Tickets for the show are �7 with a family tickets for four at �25, available from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 8 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 9 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford
- 10 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice