The Tap Team at St Albans Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
HIGH-end New York style tap workshops come to St Albans later this month from a team which includes top TV shows among its credits.
The Tap Team are putting on the workshops in the Assembly Rooms in the old Town Hall on Thursday, August 15,
The morning workshop for ages 10 to 14 runs from 10am to 1pm and the afternoon session for ages 15 upwards is from 1.45pm to 4.45pm.
The Tap Team credits include Strictly Come Dancing, So You Think You Can Dance, Got To Dance and Dancing With The Stars. They comprise Dougie Mills, Paul Robinson, Jenny Thomas and Joanna Goodwin.
Dougie was dance captain for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic closing ceremonies and tap choreographer for Darcy Bussell and Katherine Jenkins in Viva La Diva.
You may also want to watch:
Paul, who starred as Don Lockwood in Singin’ in the Rain at the National Theatre, choreographed Strictly Gershwin at the Royal Albert Hall while swing and Lindy Hop specialist Jenny has choreographed BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing for seven years – her Charleston routine was performed by Flavia Cacace and Louis Smith in the final last year.
Joanna is assistant choreographer on the pre-production of Cameron Mackintosh’s Barnum and associate choreographer for the upcoming national tour of the musical Happy Days.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
To book for the St Albans workshops go to www.tttmorningworkshop.eventbrite.co.uk