The Tap Team at St Albans Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
HIGH-end New York style tap workshops come to St Albans later this month from a team which includes top TV shows among its credits.
The Tap Team are putting on the workshops in the Assembly Rooms in the old Town Hall on Thursday, August 15,
The morning workshop for ages 10 to 14 runs from 10am to 1pm and the afternoon session for ages 15 upwards is from 1.45pm to 4.45pm.
The Tap Team credits include Strictly Come Dancing, So You Think You Can Dance, Got To Dance and Dancing With The Stars. They comprise Dougie Mills, Paul Robinson, Jenny Thomas and Joanna Goodwin.
Dougie was dance captain for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic closing ceremonies and tap choreographer for Darcy Bussell and Katherine Jenkins in Viva La Diva.
You may also want to watch:
Paul, who starred as Don Lockwood in Singin’ in the Rain at the National Theatre, choreographed Strictly Gershwin at the Royal Albert Hall while swing and Lindy Hop specialist Jenny has choreographed BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing for seven years – her Charleston routine was performed by Flavia Cacace and Louis Smith in the final last year.
Joanna is assistant choreographer on the pre-production of Cameron Mackintosh’s Barnum and associate choreographer for the upcoming national tour of the musical Happy Days.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
To book for the St Albans workshops go to www.tttmorningworkshop.eventbrite.co.uk