Heaven Knows We’re Social Distancing Now! Tribute band The Smyths playing The Horn
- Credit: Alan Davies
The Smiths famously sang Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now. It will be ‘Heaven Knows We’re Distancing Now’ when tribute band The Smyths return to St Albans for four concerts in December.
“I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour...
But heaven knows I’m social distancing now!”
The nation’s finest tribute to the music of Steven Patrick Morrissey and Johnny Marr will be playing a series of four socially distanced gigs at The Horn.
They will play matinee and evening shows at the Victoria Street music venue on Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6.
You may also want to watch:
There is limited capacity at these 2pm and 7pm performances, and the shows will follow current government guidelines.
Managers at the popular St Albans venue have filled out stringent risk assessments and put a number of safety measures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
Tickets are only being sold as groups of two, three, four or five, and are priced at £20 per ticket.
There will be no ticket sales on the door.
Tickets are on sale now.
For more, visit www.thehorn.co.uk