Enchanting Nutcracker ballet coming to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by Alban Arena
An enchanting Christmas treat is coming to the stage in St Albans this weekend.
Be swept away on a magical adventure in one of the most famous classical ballets of all time – The Nutcracker.
You can see it at The Alban Arena on Saturday, November 24 at 2.30pm.
Returning by popular demand, Vienna Festival Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker promises to delight audiences of all ages with its festive setting and light-hearted story.
With its combination of enchanting choreography and unforgettable music, this fabulous ballet is a Christmas treat.
You may also want to watch:
Set to Tchaikovsky’s sumptuous score, the traditional tale of The Nutcracker tells the story of Clara and her enchanted nutcracker doll.
Their adventures see Clara and the Nutcracker combat the Mouse King, and join the Sugar Plum Fairy and her Cavalier on a wonderful journey through the glistening Land of Snow to a kingdom made entirely of sweets.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Tickets cost £24, £21 and £16 and there is limited availability.
• To book tickets, visit www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.