The latest from the St Albans Gang Show
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive blog running throughout this year’s St Albans Gang and Scout Show
This was my first Gang Show ever and it was awesome, brilliant, fantastic.
The curtain went up and it was so bright, it was really loud.
I’ve worked really hard practising the songs every day for weeks and weeks.
I managed to do all my costume changes – with a bit of help, it’s the first time I have worn make-up….
You may also want to watch:
I’m really, really tired but proud of how well I did last night. Not sure I will stay awake in school today.
I am so glad some of my friends were in the audience last night and they enjoyed it, I can’t wait for my family to see it tonight.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
My old Cub leader said I was fantastic, I have really enjoyed being one of the Gang.
Peter, age 14