The latest from the St Albans Gang Show
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive blog running throughout this year’s St Albans Gang and Scout Show
This was my first Gang Show ever and it was awesome, brilliant, fantastic.
The curtain went up and it was so bright, it was really loud.
I’ve worked really hard practising the songs every day for weeks and weeks.
I managed to do all my costume changes – with a bit of help, it’s the first time I have worn make-up….
You may also want to watch:
I’m really, really tired but proud of how well I did last night. Not sure I will stay awake in school today.
I am so glad some of my friends were in the audience last night and they enjoyed it, I can’t wait for my family to see it tonight.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
My old Cub leader said I was fantastic, I have really enjoyed being one of the Gang.
Peter, age 14