The Horn, St Albans, shortlisted for Muisc Pub of the Year
THE Horn has made it onto the shortlist for the best music pub in 2011 for the second year in a row.
It is one of six pubs shortlisted for the accolade Music Pub of the Year which is awarded to the best hostelry in the UK using music within their business.
The judges will be looking for clear evidence that The Horn is dedicated to using music alongside a year-round programme of musical events that reflects customers’ preferences together with evidence that the music played is boosting trade.
Adrian Bell of The Horn in Victoria Street, St Albans, said: “Music plays a significant part in creating just the right ambience for our clientele so we are always careful to choose the right type of music for the right occasion.
“We are absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted for what is a truly prestigious award.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on April 6.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season