The Gang's all here for 61st Harpenden and Wheathampstead show
TICKETS are now on sale for what is set to be yet another sell-out gang show in Harpenden in January. The 61st Harpenden and Wheathampstead Gang Show will consist of the regular mix of sketches and music performed by a cast of 152 talented and enthusiasti
TICKETS are now on sale for what is set to be yet another sell-out gang show in Harpenden in January.
The 61st Harpenden and Wheathampstead Gang Show will consist of the regular mix of sketches and music performed by a cast of 152 talented and enthusiastic young people ranging in age from six to18 from the area
For the first time this year tickets can be purchased on line through a new system. Said Ewan Murray, who has produced the show for over 30 years: "We are really excited about this new development. It will not only make the sale of tickets easier for everyone, it will also give the show an even more professional feel."
A selection of what will be on offer at the gang show can be seen at 3.45pm on Sunday, November 22, at the Harpenden Christmas Carnival.
You may also want to watch:
The show will run from January 5 to 9 at Harpenden Public Halls. There will be a gala performance on Tuesday evening and a matinee on Saturday afternoon.
Tickets can be purchased from www.hwgangshow.co.uk or call the box office on 01582 462609.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead