The Force is strong at the Arena next week
- Credit: Archant
Canadian stand-up Tom Stade’s brand-new show is coming to the Alban Arena next Thursday, February 4.
Celebrated for his boisterous attitude and uncompromising stage presence, Tom has appeared on BBC1’s The John Bishop Show, Live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow. He is also a regular at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Currently touring his Your Welcome show, he ruminates on life’s oddities and revels in his own perpetural shortcomings.
The show kicks off at 8pm.
Tickets are £16, available from the box office at 01727 844488 or online here.
Space opera sequel, The Force Awakens, is being screened at the Arena next week.
You may also want to watch:
Smashing UK box office records, the latest addition to the Star Wars franchise became the highest-grossing film of 2015 at £97.6m.
The blockbuster is set 30 years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire and follows scavenger Rey and defector Finn as they fight alongside the Resistance, searching for Luke Skywalker, the last of the Jedi Knights.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
Screenings are at 7.30pm next Tuesday, February 2, and Wednesday, February 3, with a Wednesday matinee at 1.30pm.
Tickets for the matinee are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions.