The Force is strong at the Arena next week
- Credit: Archant
Canadian stand-up Tom Stade’s brand-new show is coming to the Alban Arena next Thursday, February 4.
Celebrated for his boisterous attitude and uncompromising stage presence, Tom has appeared on BBC1’s The John Bishop Show, Live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow. He is also a regular at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Currently touring his Your Welcome show, he ruminates on life’s oddities and revels in his own perpetural shortcomings.
The show kicks off at 8pm.
Tickets are £16, available from the box office at 01727 844488 or online here.
Space opera sequel, The Force Awakens, is being screened at the Arena next week.
You may also want to watch:
Smashing UK box office records, the latest addition to the Star Wars franchise became the highest-grossing film of 2015 at £97.6m.
The blockbuster is set 30 years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire and follows scavenger Rey and defector Finn as they fight alongside the Resistance, searching for Luke Skywalker, the last of the Jedi Knights.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 3 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 9 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 10 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
Screenings are at 7.30pm next Tuesday, February 2, and Wednesday, February 3, with a Wednesday matinee at 1.30pm.
Tickets for the matinee are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions.