The Diaries of Adam and Eve for St Albans theatre company
A ST Albans-based professional theatre company is putting on a comic play The Diaries of Adam and Eve tomorrow night (Friday).
The relationship comedy, based on a Mark Twain satire, gained glowing reviews at the 2011 Edinburgh Festival and is directed by Olivier Award-winner Guy Masterson.
Dyad creates, produces and tours classic theatre with a contemporary emphasis and their work includes Austen’s Women, I, Elizabeth and Female Gothic.
The Diaries of Adam and Eve, which is being performed at the Old Town Hall, Hemel Hempstead, stars Rebecca Vaughan and Elton Townend Jones, the producer and writer respectively.
It explores how the world’s first couple confront their many differences to find successful ways of living and loving together.
You may also want to watch:
Further details can be found at http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/arts/default.aspx?page=264.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans