The Diaries of Adam and Eve for St Albans theatre company
A ST Albans-based professional theatre company is putting on a comic play The Diaries of Adam and Eve tomorrow night (Friday).
The relationship comedy, based on a Mark Twain satire, gained glowing reviews at the 2011 Edinburgh Festival and is directed by Olivier Award-winner Guy Masterson.
Dyad creates, produces and tours classic theatre with a contemporary emphasis and their work includes Austen’s Women, I, Elizabeth and Female Gothic.
The Diaries of Adam and Eve, which is being performed at the Old Town Hall, Hemel Hempstead, stars Rebecca Vaughan and Elton Townend Jones, the producer and writer respectively.
It explores how the world’s first couple confront their many differences to find successful ways of living and loving together.
Further details can be found at http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/arts/default.aspx?page=264.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school