The Diaries of Adam and Eve for St Albans theatre company
A ST Albans-based professional theatre company is putting on a comic play The Diaries of Adam and Eve tomorrow night (Friday).
The relationship comedy, based on a Mark Twain satire, gained glowing reviews at the 2011 Edinburgh Festival and is directed by Olivier Award-winner Guy Masterson.
Dyad creates, produces and tours classic theatre with a contemporary emphasis and their work includes Austen’s Women, I, Elizabeth and Female Gothic.
The Diaries of Adam and Eve, which is being performed at the Old Town Hall, Hemel Hempstead, stars Rebecca Vaughan and Elton Townend Jones, the producer and writer respectively.
It explores how the world’s first couple confront their many differences to find successful ways of living and loving together.
You may also want to watch:
Further details can be found at http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/arts/default.aspx?page=264.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans