Children go free at Teletubbies Live show coming to St Albans
- Credit: Dan Tsantilis
The Teletubbies’ first ever theatre show is coming to St Albans next month – and children can see it for free.
Pre-school children’s TV favourites Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po will be appearing at The Alban Arena in July.
And tickets for children are free.
The Teletubbies can be seen in St Albans on Saturday, July 21 at 10am, 1pm and 4pm, and on Sunday, July 22 at 10am, 1pm and 4pm.
Tickets for adults cost £17, plus booking fees, with children going free.
You may also want to watch:
The Teletubbies’ first ever theatre show created especially for your little ones is full of love and laughter as the fab four explore the magical world of Teletubbyland.
Look out for the Tubby Phone, The Noo-Noo and the Sun Baby in a fun, bright and safe world which captures young children’s imaginations and encourages them to explore the world around them.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
Join in and enjoy beloved features from the TV series along with new songs.
• Book now on 01727 844488 or visit www.alban-arena.co.uk