Take your place at St Albans Music in the Parks
ACTS interested in appearing in the Music in the Parks programme this summer are being urged to make their move. Music in the Parks is an opportunity for a diverse range of musicians, bands and DJs to take part in seven gigs in various local parks through
ACTS interested in appearing in the Music in the Parks programme this summer are being urged to make their move.
Music in the Parks is an opportunity for a diverse range of musicians, bands and DJs to take part in seven gigs in various local parks throughout the summer months.
The programme attracts hundreds of local residents and visitors from further afield and offers a showcasing opportunity as well as a chance to perform live.
Any act which is interested is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of MySpace or a website where a biography and recordings can be found by Friday, March 19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively they can post a demo with relevant details to Grae. J. Wall, St Albans Arts, Sport and Health Team, London Colney Recreation Centre, Perham Way, London Colney AL2 1LB.
The final programme is put together by a panel of local promoter and music professionals some time in March.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden