Take your place at St Albans Music in the Parks
ACTS interested in appearing in the Music in the Parks programme this summer are being urged to make their move. Music in the Parks is an opportunity for a diverse range of musicians, bands and DJs to take part in seven gigs in various local parks through
ACTS interested in appearing in the Music in the Parks programme this summer are being urged to make their move.
Music in the Parks is an opportunity for a diverse range of musicians, bands and DJs to take part in seven gigs in various local parks throughout the summer months.
The programme attracts hundreds of local residents and visitors from further afield and offers a showcasing opportunity as well as a chance to perform live.
Any act which is interested is asked to email email@example.com with details of MySpace or a website where a biography and recordings can be found by Friday, March 19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively they can post a demo with relevant details to Grae. J. Wall, St Albans Arts, Sport and Health Team, London Colney Recreation Centre, Perham Way, London Colney AL2 1LB.
The final programme is put together by a panel of local promoter and music professionals some time in March.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25