Take it easy at Harpenden dance class
A DANCE class so easy that even people with two left feet can learn it comes to Harpenden for 10 weeks from Monday, July 12.
The 10-week summer school is being held by social dancer “Lazy” Dave Plummer at The Royal British Legion in the town.
Funky Smooth Jive, as its name suggests, combines modern jive danced to funky music ranging from Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas to motown and soul classics. It is simple “entry level” dancing with no sequins, lycra or judges.
Dave said: “So many dance styles are danced to a specific style of music whereas this dance style can be used everywhere and with different partners.”
Participants do not need to bring a partner and the classes are structured so that everyone can learn at their own pace.
You may also want to watch:
More details can be obtained from Dave on 07710 033363 or go to www.uk-smooth.co.uk
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly