Supergrass’ Danny brings new guise to St Albans pub The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Vangoffey, featuring Supergrass founding member Danny Goffey, is appearing at The Horn in St Albans next Saturday, December 12.
Since Supergrass broke up he has kept himself busy by playing drums for Babyshambles and recording a covers album with fellow Supergrass alumni Gaz Coombes.
Now he is making a fully-fledged solo return under the guise of Vangoffey.
Now is his fully fledged solo return, under the guise of ‘Vangoffey’,
Tickets at £8 in advance/£10 on the door are available from here.
* Hot new band The Bohicas play The Horn this Sunday, December 6.
You may also want to watch:
Described as ‘rock and roll painted in vivid primary colours’ all shot through with pulp imagery, tickets for the gig are £9.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment