Supergrass’ Danny brings new guise to St Albans pub The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Vangoffey, featuring Supergrass founding member Danny Goffey, is appearing at The Horn in St Albans next Saturday, December 12.
Since Supergrass broke up he has kept himself busy by playing drums for Babyshambles and recording a covers album with fellow Supergrass alumni Gaz Coombes.
Now he is making a fully-fledged solo return under the guise of Vangoffey.
Now is his fully fledged solo return, under the guise of ‘Vangoffey’,
Tickets at £8 in advance/£10 on the door are available from here.
* Hot new band The Bohicas play The Horn this Sunday, December 6.
You may also want to watch:
Described as ‘rock and roll painted in vivid primary colours’ all shot through with pulp imagery, tickets for the gig are £9.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 4 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 7 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 8 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 9 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?