Summer showcase looms for talented young stars
- Credit: Bettina Strenske
Places are still available for a summer showcase being performed at the Alban Arena next Saturday, August 8.
And Living the Dream is offering one five to 18 year old the chance to win a scholarship for a week of dance and musical theatre workshops before performing in the showcase at the Alban Arena.
Living the Dream is the performing arts school set up by entrepreneur Zoe Jackson, when she was just 16.
The showcase will feature 100 young people demonstrating their talents in street dance, contemporary dance, musical theatre, acting, singing and more.
It is in aid of the Dream Foundation and all funds go back to supporting young people in need by providing them with free or subsidised education and training in the performing arts.
You may also want to watch:
Zoe said, “We are so proud of all of our students who perform each year and the energy, passion and talent that they give. Our Summer Showcase at The Alban Arena this year is going to be amazing and we are very excited to be able to give more young people opportunities to perform with Living the Dream.”
To apply for places on the Summer Showcase and the scholarship, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form,
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
For full information including rehearsal dates, costs and how to book tickets for the showcase go to http://www.livingthedreamcompany.co.uk/school-of-performing-arts/
Tickets for the showcase are £15 with concessions £5 off, also available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk