Enjoy Summer Evenings in Paradise at top Hertfordshire wildlife park
- Credit: Paradise Wildlife Park
Fancy seeing lions, tigers, meerkats and much more as the sun goes down?
Well you can at Paradise Wildlife Park this summer.
These special evenings will be held every Friday and Saturday from July 30 to August 28. You can enter from 6.30pm, with the park closing its gates at 9.30pm.
Visitors to the Zoological Society of Hertfordshire site in White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, can enjoy after-hours access to World of Animals, World of Dinosaurs and the outside play areas.
You can see PWP's wonderful animals and animatronic dinosaurs during the famous summer golden hour.
You may also want to watch:
So kick back and relax in the park's bean bag galore chill-out zones, with the incredible sound of Moto, the white lion, roaring in the distance.
There will be ice cream, food and Pimm's for hungry and thirsty guests, while live music, African drummers and street performers will keep people entertained.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Entry costs £12 per member and £15 for general admission. Under twos go free and will not require a ticket.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate.