The Subways to play Young For Eternity gig at The Horn in St Albans
- Credit: The Horn
The Subways will return to St Albans live music venue The Horn in September for a gig.
The Welwyn Garden City rock band are down to play the Victoria Street venue on Thursday, September 16.
The concert by frontman, guitarist, songwriter and producer Billy Lunn and bassist Charlotte Cooper will see the group play debut album Young For Eternity in full.
In announcing the new show, The Horn posted on Instagram: "We are delighted to be able to confirm that The Subways will be returning to The Horn, St Albans on Thursday 16 September for an intimate tour warm-up show!"
The Subways released Young For Eternity 16 years ago and the album features anthem Rock & Roll Queen, which is the soundtrack to Ladbrokes' new European Championship ad.
Tickets for the gig at The Horn went on sale today (Friday, May 28).
Visit The Horn's website www.thehorn.co.uk for ticket details.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues