Student filming St Albans theatre school’s show for charity
- Credit: Archant
A FORMER St Albans theatre student is returning to film its forthcoming Night at the Musicals to raise money for charity.
Ellie Utting, who is now at the University of York studying film, is planning to shoot the Best Theatre Arts show in aid of the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
She is also preparing to trek the Great Wall of China this September for the charity which grants the wishes of children and young people aged three to 17 fighting life-threatening conditions.
Said David Bevan, co-founder of Best: “We’re delighted to be able to help Ellie and Make-a-Wish. All the proceeds of the DVD sales will go towards Ellie’s project.”
The show is being performed at The SandPit Theatre in Marshalswick on March 22 and 23. David added: “I’m sure Ellie will do a great job in committing it to film.”
You may also want to watch:
Ellie’s fundraising page is at www.myraising.com/eleanor-utting/greatwall and to find out more about Best go to www.besttheatrearts.com.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans