Strings the thing for Radlett Music Club quarter
A RENOWNED string quartet is putting on the next concert for Radlett Music Club. The Badke String Quartet, formed in 2002, are performing at 8pm next Thursday, November 26, at The Radlett Centre. Widely recognised as one of Britain s finest young string q
A RENOWNED string quartet is putting on the next concert for Radlett Music Club.
The Badke String Quartet, formed in 2002, are performing at 8pm next Thursday, November 26, at The Radlett Centre.
Widely recognised as one of Britain's finest young string quartets, they have performed regularly at festivals in the UK and abroad.
They were recipients of the Leverhulme Junior Chamber Music Fellowship at the Royal Academy of Music 2003-5 and the Bulldog Scholarship for String Quartet at Trinity College of Music in 2006. A year later they took the first prize and audience prize at the 5th Melbourne International Chamber Music Competition.
You may also want to watch:
The Quartet have broadcast live on BBC Radio and on Classic FM to promote the Mostly Mozart Festival at the Barbican Centre.
They will be performing works by Haydn, Schumann and Schubert at The Radlett Centre and tickets are �12 and free to students, available by calling the box office on 01923 859281, www.radlettcentre.co.uk or on the door.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space