Strictly Ann Widdecombe at Radlett Centre
POLITICIAN turned national celebrity Ann Widdecombe is appearing at the Radlett Centre on Sunday evening.
Fresh from her “success” in Strictly Come Dancing, she will be answering questions and sharing anecdotes in conversation with Iain Dale, a political commentator, publisher and broadcaster.
The evening gets underway at 7.30pm and tickets are �19 with concessions �18, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
The joy of koalas comes to the Radlett Centre in a show written specially for parents to enjoy with their children next Saturday, April 2.
How the Koala Learnt to Hug is based on a collection of short stories written especially for children and their families and covers themes ranging from the belief that anything is possible to the importance of friendship and the magic of a nice warm hug.
You may also want to watch:
The show, which can be seen at 2pm, includes such characters as Natalie Wombat, Natashcha the Witch and Karen the Koala. Tickets are �7,
n Photographer Huw Hopkins is holding his first solo exhibition at the Apthorpe Gallery in the Radlett Centre from next Tuesday, March 29, to April 30.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
The exhibition is entitled Diverse Landscapes and the photos range from the Herts countryside to the Swiss mountains.
Huw, 18, has been interested in photography since first using a disposable camera at the Duxford Air Show in 2003, going on to obtain an A* grade in A-level photography. He recently joined the Global Aviation Resource team as a staff photographer.