Strictly Ann Widdecombe at Radlett Centre
POLITICIAN turned national celebrity Ann Widdecombe is appearing at the Radlett Centre on Sunday evening.
Fresh from her “success” in Strictly Come Dancing, she will be answering questions and sharing anecdotes in conversation with Iain Dale, a political commentator, publisher and broadcaster.
The evening gets underway at 7.30pm and tickets are �19 with concessions �18, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
The joy of koalas comes to the Radlett Centre in a show written specially for parents to enjoy with their children next Saturday, April 2.
How the Koala Learnt to Hug is based on a collection of short stories written especially for children and their families and covers themes ranging from the belief that anything is possible to the importance of friendship and the magic of a nice warm hug.
The show, which can be seen at 2pm, includes such characters as Natalie Wombat, Natashcha the Witch and Karen the Koala. Tickets are �7,
n Photographer Huw Hopkins is holding his first solo exhibition at the Apthorpe Gallery in the Radlett Centre from next Tuesday, March 29, to April 30.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
The exhibition is entitled Diverse Landscapes and the photos range from the Herts countryside to the Swiss mountains.
Huw, 18, has been interested in photography since first using a disposable camera at the Duxford Air Show in 2003, going on to obtain an A* grade in A-level photography. He recently joined the Global Aviation Resource team as a staff photographer.