Strictly Ann Widdecombe at Radlett Centre
POLITICIAN turned national celebrity Ann Widdecombe is appearing at the Radlett Centre on Sunday evening.
Fresh from her “success” in Strictly Come Dancing, she will be answering questions and sharing anecdotes in conversation with Iain Dale, a political commentator, publisher and broadcaster.
The evening gets underway at 7.30pm and tickets are �19 with concessions �18, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
The joy of koalas comes to the Radlett Centre in a show written specially for parents to enjoy with their children next Saturday, April 2.
How the Koala Learnt to Hug is based on a collection of short stories written especially for children and their families and covers themes ranging from the belief that anything is possible to the importance of friendship and the magic of a nice warm hug.
You may also want to watch:
The show, which can be seen at 2pm, includes such characters as Natalie Wombat, Natashcha the Witch and Karen the Koala. Tickets are �7,
n Photographer Huw Hopkins is holding his first solo exhibition at the Apthorpe Gallery in the Radlett Centre from next Tuesday, March 29, to April 30.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 'Witty, dramatic and rewarding' Skylight set for Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
The exhibition is entitled Diverse Landscapes and the photos range from the Herts countryside to the Swiss mountains.
Huw, 18, has been interested in photography since first using a disposable camera at the Duxford Air Show in 2003, going on to obtain an A* grade in A-level photography. He recently joined the Global Aviation Resource team as a staff photographer.