Stockwood Festival set to return to St Albans
- Credit: Stockwood Festival
A music festival returns to the Jersey Farm area of St Albans next month.
Stockwood Festival is scheduled for Saturday, August 7.
The festival started as a private event in 2014 and, by popular request, was opened up to the local community in 2016.
This Jersey Farm-based shindig promotes local bands and artists throughout the night, bringing the community together around the open fire.
The event will take place on the Woodstock site in House Lane, with gates opening after 4pm on Saturday, August 7 and closing at 2am on Sunday, August 8.
Camping is also available to book in advance.
"After the year we have had, we can't wait to welcome everyone back," said organisers.
- 1 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 2 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 4 Firearms officers search car in Morrisons after report of gun
- 5 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 6 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 7 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 9 Property Secrets: Christo Tofalli from Ye Olde Fighting Cocks
- 10 Councillors deemed 'foolhardy' after being pinged by Test and Trace during meeting
"We have a fantastic line-up, including the well known Swanvesta Social Club and The New Ambassadors to keep you on your toes throughout the night."
Visit www.stockwoodfestival.com for more details.