Stockwood Festival set to return to St Albans
- Credit: Stockwood Festival
A music festival returns to the Jersey Farm area of St Albans next month.
Stockwood Festival is scheduled for Saturday, August 7.
The festival started as a private event in 2014 and, by popular request, was opened up to the local community in 2016.
This Jersey Farm-based shindig promotes local bands and artists throughout the night, bringing the community together around the open fire.
The event will take place on the Woodstock site in House Lane, with gates opening after 4pm on Saturday, August 7 and closing at 2am on Sunday, August 8.
Camping is also available to book in advance.
"After the year we have had, we can't wait to welcome everyone back," said organisers.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 3 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 4 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 5 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 6 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 7 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 8 St Albans set for heatwave and 31C sunshine in mid-August
- 9 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
"We have a fantastic line-up, including the well known Swanvesta Social Club and The New Ambassadors to keep you on your toes throughout the night."
Visit www.stockwoodfestival.com for more details.