Stephen Carlin headlines St Albans Bank Holiday comedy night
A SPECIAL Bank Holiday Sunday show is being held by the Funny First Mondays team – the longest-running comedy club in St Albans.
Headlining the show at Waterend Barn will be Stephen Carlin, hailed by Stewart Lee as his favourite comedian.
Stephen has toured the UK with Stewart Lee and Stephen Merchant as well as entertaining audiences in the USA, Canada and Ireland in his own right.
His distinctive Scottish voice can be heard regularly on BBC Radio 4 and Radio 5 Live.
Joining him will be 2010 Laughing Horse Comedian of the Year Julian Deane whom The Guardian described as, “Jack Dee’s slightly less grumpy younger brother.”
You may also want to watch:
Also appearing are St Albans-based comedian, Chris Norton Walker, and rising star Paul Revill. Resident MC Mike Manera will hold the evening together.
The show starts at 8pm and tickets are �7 via www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or �8 on the door.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 6 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 7 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space