Stephen Carlin headlines St Albans Bank Holiday comedy night
A SPECIAL Bank Holiday Sunday show is being held by the Funny First Mondays team – the longest-running comedy club in St Albans.
Headlining the show at Waterend Barn will be Stephen Carlin, hailed by Stewart Lee as his favourite comedian.
Stephen has toured the UK with Stewart Lee and Stephen Merchant as well as entertaining audiences in the USA, Canada and Ireland in his own right.
His distinctive Scottish voice can be heard regularly on BBC Radio 4 and Radio 5 Live.
Joining him will be 2010 Laughing Horse Comedian of the Year Julian Deane whom The Guardian described as, “Jack Dee’s slightly less grumpy younger brother.”
You may also want to watch:
Also appearing are St Albans-based comedian, Chris Norton Walker, and rising star Paul Revill. Resident MC Mike Manera will hold the evening together.
The show starts at 8pm and tickets are �7 via www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or �8 on the door.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25