Stanley Dee at Farmer’s Boy, St Albans
FAMILY-run pub The Farmer’s Boy has Stanley Dee making their debut appearance tonight, Thursday August 9.
The 10-piece band is a Steely Dan tribute, which takes to the stage from about 8.30pm. Admission, as always, is free.
On Sunday, August 12, The Zipheads are playing from 8.30pm.
The pub, known for being keen on rugby, has more live music at its London Road premises next week. On Wednesday August 15 it hosts a jazz jam, where all singers, musicians and spectators are welcome.
According to publicity on the session, pub open jams are the “only place you can share your mojo, make mistakes and magic moments, and not be told to ‘keep it down’.”
On Thursday, August 16, Bernie Devine returns with The B.D. Blues Band.
For more details see www.farmersboy.co.uk
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 10 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt