Stanley Dee at Farmer’s Boy, St Albans
FAMILY-run pub The Farmer’s Boy has Stanley Dee making their debut appearance tonight, Thursday August 9.
The 10-piece band is a Steely Dan tribute, which takes to the stage from about 8.30pm. Admission, as always, is free.
On Sunday, August 12, The Zipheads are playing from 8.30pm.
The pub, known for being keen on rugby, has more live music at its London Road premises next week. On Wednesday August 15 it hosts a jazz jam, where all singers, musicians and spectators are welcome.
According to publicity on the session, pub open jams are the “only place you can share your mojo, make mistakes and magic moments, and not be told to ‘keep it down’.”
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, August 16, Bernie Devine returns with The B.D. Blues Band.
For more details see www.farmersboy.co.uk
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans