St Albans theatre treats mounting up
TWO plays aimed at young people are coming up at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans. Next Wednesday, March 10, sees the stage given over to Top of the World which is being performed by Spike Theatre. It is aimed at children aged seven and upwards and
TWO plays aimed at young people are coming up at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans.
Next Wednesday, March 10, sees the stage given over to Top of the World which is being performed by Spike Theatre.
It is aimed at children aged seven and upwards and incorporates animation, puppetry and a lot of snow.
Two performers will be retelling the story behind one of the greatest achievements of the twentieth century, the conquest of Everest.
You may also want to watch:
It gets underway at 8pm and runs for 70 minutes with no interval. Tickets are �12 with concessions �10, available from the box office on 01727 844222.
The following Saturday, March 13, is a chance to see If That's All There Is being performed by Inspector Sands.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Suitable for aged 12 upwards, it is the story of a couple who are teetering on the brink of marriage. But as the happiest day of their lives approaches, the panic begins to set in - and everyone is watching.
The play begins at 8pm and tickets are �12 and �10.