St Albans theatre treats mounting up
TWO plays aimed at young people are coming up at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans. Next Wednesday, March 10, sees the stage given over to Top of the World which is being performed by Spike Theatre. It is aimed at children aged seven and upwards and
TWO plays aimed at young people are coming up at the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans.
Next Wednesday, March 10, sees the stage given over to Top of the World which is being performed by Spike Theatre.
It is aimed at children aged seven and upwards and incorporates animation, puppetry and a lot of snow.
Two performers will be retelling the story behind one of the greatest achievements of the twentieth century, the conquest of Everest.
You may also want to watch:
It gets underway at 8pm and runs for 70 minutes with no interval. Tickets are �12 with concessions �10, available from the box office on 01727 844222.
The following Saturday, March 13, is a chance to see If That's All There Is being performed by Inspector Sands.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 10 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
Suitable for aged 12 upwards, it is the story of a couple who are teetering on the brink of marriage. But as the happiest day of their lives approaches, the panic begins to set in - and everyone is watching.
The play begins at 8pm and tickets are �12 and �10.