Coronavirus: St Albans music venue The Horn closed
- Credit: Google Street View
Following the closure of pubs on Friday night, live music venue The Horn is trying to rearrange shows postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The popular St Albans music venue is closed until further notice as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
A statement from the Victoria Street pub said: “As you will have no doubt seen, on Friday evening all pubs, restaurants, theatres etc were instructed to close until further notice.
“Sadly, that applies to us and unfortunately the doors at The Horn will be closed until we are told otherwise.
“This does, of course, mean that all gigs and events booked at our venues are now postponed until we are reopen.
You may also want to watch:
“We are in discussions with all bands booked about potential new dates.”
If you have purchased a ticket for a forthcoming show they will remain valid for the rescheduled date.
The Horn has also set up a Crowdfunder page at https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/help-the-horn-survive-the-covid-19-crisis
For the latest The Horn updates visit www.thehorn.co.uk
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan