Coronavirus: St Albans music venue The Horn closed
- Credit: Google Street View
Following the closure of pubs on Friday night, live music venue The Horn is trying to rearrange shows postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The popular St Albans music venue is closed until further notice as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
A statement from the Victoria Street pub said: “As you will have no doubt seen, on Friday evening all pubs, restaurants, theatres etc were instructed to close until further notice.
“Sadly, that applies to us and unfortunately the doors at The Horn will be closed until we are told otherwise.
“This does, of course, mean that all gigs and events booked at our venues are now postponed until we are reopen.
You may also want to watch:
“We are in discussions with all bands booked about potential new dates.”
If you have purchased a ticket for a forthcoming show they will remain valid for the rescheduled date.
The Horn has also set up a Crowdfunder page at https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/help-the-horn-survive-the-covid-19-crisis
For the latest The Horn updates visit www.thehorn.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears