St Albans talent school hosts Easter showcase at the Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
The deadline is fast approaching for an Easter course which will culminate in a showcase at the Alban Arena.
Living the Dream is running the course from Tuesday, April 5, until Saturday, April 9, with its 10th Anniversary showcase on April 10.
The deadline for applications is March 18 and young people aged five to 18 are invited to apply and take part in the showcase which will feature
street dance, acting, musical theatre, contemporary dance, singing and more.
It will also include highlights from previous Living the Dream showcases, professional alumni and new pieces.
You may also want to watch:
Rehearsals are for age groups five to seven years, seven to 11 years and 11 to 18 years.
Zoe Jackson, who set up Living the Dream in 2006, said: “I am excited to be celebrating Living the Dream’s 10th Anniversary with this showcase and helping to make a difference to young people’s lives through the arts by empowering them to believe in themselves and their dreams.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
“Your support will also help raise money for our charity, the Dream Foundation, which gives young people at a disadvantage access to the arts.”
Dream Foundation bursaries are available for the Easter showcase. For further information go to www.livingthedreamcompany.co.uk
Tickets for the finale are available from here or the Arena box office on 01727 844488.